Tr Industries #NS-8 8OZ Glass Polish Product And Product Reviews

Tr Industries #NS-8 8OZ Glass Polish Product Features

Product Features:

• Tr Industries #NS-8 8OZ Glass Polish
  • No Streek Glass Polish
  • A True Professional Grade Polish That Provides Better Shine and Works Harder On Hard Water Spots

Tr Industries #NS-8 8OZ Glass Polish Technical Details

Tr Industries #NS-8 8OZ Glass Polish Product Description

Product Description:

8 OZ, No Streek Glass Polish, A True Professional Grade Polish That Provides Better Shine and Works Harder On Hard Water Spots Even Works In Direct Sunlight.

Price:$3.99

Buy Low Price From Here Now

Tr Industries #NS-8 8OZ Glass Polish Product Reviews

Bar none the best glass cleaner/polish I have used, October 2, 2008
This review is from: Tr Industries #NS-8 8OZ Glass Polish

I am admittedly obsessive compulsive about keeping my windows clean. I have tried many products and have usually come away unimpressed with most due to streaking. Unlike other spray cleaners, you apply NS-8 on a damp applicator (only use several drops at a time), let dry to a haze, then wipe off with a microfiber cloth. It truly lives up to its claims and has replaced Stoner Invisible Glass as my go to product now.

Las Vegas,Nevada, October 17, 2008

Ths is the BEST glass cleaner I have ever used. Couldn’t find it localy for years but the 16 oz size they used to sell lasted that long anyway. So glad to find it on Amazon. I purchased 3 for the same shipping price. It is the only product to use in the summer heat(165 degrees on auto glass), no streaks, no oilly spots and no static that collects dust. Nice to see again.

NoStreek, September 29, 2008

This is truly the only product I’ve ever used for window cleaning that lives up to its name-NoStreek. With NoStreek you apply a small amount to a damp sponge, scrub surface as needed, and buff it off for an emaculately clean and shiny, no-streak surface. No more frustrating multiple applications and frantic scrubbings. It also works nicley on other surfaces as advertised. I hope this review helps to ensure that this product is never discontinued.

Great Stuff, January 12, 2008

NoStreak really does leave your windows and mirrors streak-free. I’ve been using it for years and have given bottles to friends and relatives and now they love it. Doing windows is no longer a dreaded chore.

No Streek Glass Cleaner, October 12, 2007

Great product. The best glass cleaner I have ever used on my home and auto.

John Ceravolo

Cannot Buy This in California, September 29, 2010

Great product…. manufactured 10 miles from here in South Gate CA, but I have to order from “back east” because they can’t sell in CA.

I use this cleaner on windshields to cut road film at least once a week…been using this stuff for 8 years.

Watch prices though…. I paid 2.30 a bottle & some sell this for 6.00 a bottle !

Rich Barger

Yes, this is a great product., May 24, 2010

I was looking for something else when I came across this product on Amazon. I read the reviews, and could not believe that there really was something that made window cleaning less prone to streaking. Always was a Windex guy myself. Well, I have just finished washing a bunch of windows. Wow. This stuff works. Mind you, I wasn’t too sure when I started. I was thinking that the wiping off was when the cleaning occurred. Wrong; that’s the polishing. Apply the stuff and rub it in good. Get the window clean. Let it dry to the haze. The second cloth – go ahead, spring for a good microfiber cleaning cloth; don’t cheat with that old tee you want to throw out – is used for polishing. Use it like you are shammying the car. Buff that glass – not too hard, but buff – not just wipe. And guess what? With far less mess and far less work than a roll of paper towels and a bottle of Windex, the windows are remarkably clean! Yeah, it’s a rare 5 stars! And toss that microfiber cloth in the washer – you can use it again.

Glass Cleaner, March 25, 2010

I love this product. There is nothing like it to clean glass, mirrors or stainless steel. Never a streak.

THIS is the new standard, February 3, 2010

Im only too pleased to recommend excellent products amongst the junk out there. Being a classic car owner , Im exceedingly happy to tell you that NO STREEK really really works ; easy to apply and remove and absolutely no sign of a streak . The windshield doesnt even look like its there. Im anxious to try it out on other surfaces including chrome wheels. This is a top shelf product.

No Streek Glass Polish, September 5, 2009

There is no better window cleaner than No Streek. I`ve been using it for many many years on the advice of a friend. Its been at least 20 yrs. that I can remember. I`ve tried other products but none compare. I`ve also tried the vinegar & ammonia combination but a few days later I can see streeks. No Streek really lives up to its name. It used to be in the stores, but for some reason I haven`t seen it in stores in several years. But it is available through Amazon. Use a small amount on a wet sponge and wipe it off with a microfiber cloth or terry cloth towel and it leaves a slick shiny finish that stays clean a long time. Great on mirrors too.

Just some description of Tr Industries #NS-8 8OZ Glass Polish to you.

You may like some more:

VTech Jungle Gym Monkey Moves Smart Seat